UTM Coordinates Tool is a great tool to convert your coordinates into different formats.
You can convert your coordinates into 4 formats:
- Decimal degrees (DDD.DDDDDD°)
- GPS Format (DDD° MM.MMM′)
- Sexagesimal (DDD° MM′ SS″)
- You can locate yourself and convert these coordinates.
- You can set a pin or move a pin and it shows you the coordinates of the pin.
- You can see the distance between you and the coordinates or between you and the pin.
- You can search for locations.
- You can share and send your coordinates.
- You can display the coordinates (or your location) on the maps app.
- You can save and load coordinates to use them later.
- You can hide the map to save battery and mobile data.